Nostalgia #2 - Mountain View College Philippines

How are you today? Well, I feel better and Nathan but Chris and Hubby still not that great. Few days ago everybody got a cold and cough i do not know why maybe because of the temperature or maybe i am not cleaning the house yet since i am busy taking care of my newborn and my online stuffs. Anyway, my entry of Nostalgia is the picture below. That is the administration building of Mountain View College, Val. Bukidnon Philippines. I was studying there and work at the same time from 1997-2005. I took BEED-Math in there and working at the dormitory as an Asst. Dean/secretary. I miss that college and if i will visit Philippines i will not forget to come back that place specially there are many changes now. There are more than 2,000 students studying there including the Koreans, Cambodians, Chinese, Japanese, Americans, Thailand, Malaysia, and other international students. MVC i always miss you....


Photobucket

11 comments:

Shengkay said...

feels good reminiscing our past no?

memory down the lane..

anne said...

girl naka field trip gud mi diri atong college ko, ug sa dihang diri jud ko na slide kay gadagan dagan kay magpapicture wahhh. Visiting you back here

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Mommy Gen! Oh my goodness! I didn't know you studied at MVC? I am an Adventist and I have always wanted to visit MVC and I missed one of the gatherings before and didn't make it there. I have always wanted to go and hoping someday I will have to chance to visit during one of the conferences. I love to visit this place! :) I have heard a lot about this school and they say it is a beautiful place.

Adin B

Gen said...

Oh yes Adin...

Clarissa said...

aww..buti pa ikaw may pic ng school mo--next time na uuwi kami sa probincya,I'll take pictures din^_^

Thanks for dropping by!^_^

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sa school ka din pala nagwork Gen, namiss ko tuloy dati kong work hehehe..

Daan lang ako sandali, am so exhausted weeee. Thanks for the greetings to hubby's birthday!!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

ka nice d i sa mountain view gen no. basin sa weather na gen ky tugnaw usahay mo init. Hope chris and your hubs will get better. buti nlng si baby nathan okay

Lina Gustina said...

You studied and worked there. It must be a very memorable place!

Hope Chris and your hubby is better now...
Thanks for dropping by

http://www.womenandperspectives.com

Mel_Cole said...

Wow, you're lucky to came from an international school. :)

My Nostalgia

Dhemz said...

oh my...taga bukidnon ka diay momgen...ehehhee...sige baka laag sa dakbayan sa cagayan de oro...ehhehee!

rent yacht barcelona said...

You can find the list of colleges/universities offering different courses along with complete contact details & related stuff at the link below. You can also type in your proffered location to find if any courses are available there.